What to Bring:
- Bible and pen.
- Refillable water bottle-- we are not bringing cups...this is yours for the weekend..
- Your own camping chair in good condition-- this will be your chair for the weekend.
- Bug spray.
- Extra clothing in case you get wet. (We have NO indoor spaces reserved).
- Sleeping bag or warm bedding.
- Swimsuit & towel (life jackets are provided).
- Toiletries & towel for showering.
- Clothing for a variety of weather. Suggest at least 1 pair of long pants and a sweatshirt for bugs and cooler nights.
- Tennis shoes for running games and sandals/ flip flops.
Optional: Hammock. Personal hand sanitizer (we will also provide some). Umbrella. Rain gear. Snacks. Games.
- You may bring a few extra beverages. We have limited space, so keep that in mind.
COVID Details: We ask each student to take their temperature on Wednesday before leaving & let a leader know immediately if they are not feeling well at any point in the weekend. We will be taking temperatures of all students and adults daily. Students & adults will respect the boundaries and comfort level of others with physical distancing. We will follow Skonewood's regulations re: showerhouse, etc. Inquire w/ us with further questions.
Tenting Details: We will have 3-4 students per tent in larger tents, requesting the students put some space between sleeping spaces. Adult leaders will be in separate tents or campers. Another option is that a student could stay in their own tent, if the tent is very small.
Looking forward to a great weekend!
Wed, July 22 -- Sat, July 25 at Skonewood Christian Retreat Center in Cushing, WI
Cost: $50 for students and $25 for adult leaders, includes everything.
Leaving-----> Meet at MC on Wednesday at 12:30pm to pack up. Leaving at 1:00pm. (eat lunch before you come). Remember to take your temperature before you come & make sure you are feeling well.
Returning------> Saturday 12:30-12:45 pm.
Don't forget to register below!