What to Bring:
- Bible and pen.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Sleeping bag or bedding.
- Swimsuit* & towel (We ask that all swimwear is modest-- for girls either a 1 piecesuit or 2 piece with complete coverage).
- Toiletries & towel for showering.
- Clothing for a variety of weather. Suggest at least 1 pair of long pants and a sweatshirt for bugs and cooler nights.
- Tennis shoes for running games and sandals/ flip flops.
Optional: Snacks. Games.
- You may bring a few extra beverages. We have limited space, so keep that in mind.
Departure & Return: Meeting at 4:30pm on Friday, Leaving at 5:00pm. Returning around 3:30pm on Sunday.
Looking forward to a great weekend!
Fri, Sept 16 -- Sun, Sept 18 at CAMP JIM in Pillager, MN
Cost: $95 for students and $50 for adult leaders + $$ for laser tag and fast food on the way home. ($5 off for each guest you bring who is NEW to SouledOut).
*REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 12*
Health Form Liability Release (for those who have not done one yet or need to update). CLICK HERE
Double click here to add text.
Come for a weekend of fun & spiritual growth! This retreat is unique because it's just for our youth group, and we stay at Camp JIM's beautiful retreat center. The weekend will be full of fun activities like laser tag, dodge ball, crazy group games, boating (& often swimming), sliding down the wooden slide into the lake, great food, worship, and learning from the Bible & each other. Unforgettable memories are waiting to be made!