What to Bring:
- Bible and pen.
- One or more masks. (We will be following Trout Lake's policies).
- Refillable water bottle.
- Swimsuit & towel.
- Toiletries & towel for showering.
- Clothing for a variety of weather. Suggest at least 1 pair of long pants and a sweatshirt for bugs and cooler nights.
- Tennis shoes for running games and sandals/ flip flops.
Optional: Snacks. Games.
- You may bring a few extra beverages. We have limited space, so keep that in mind.
COVID Details: We ask each student to assess if they have COVID symptoms and take their temperature on Friday before leaving & let a leader know immediately if they are not feeling well at any point in the weekend. We will be following Trout Lake Camp's COVID procedures.
Looking forward to a great weekend!
Fri, April 30 -- Sun, May 2 at Trout Lake Camp in Pine River, MN.
Cost: $115 for students and $70 for adult leaders*.
*Let us know if you'd like to help defer costs for our adult leaders.
Keep Scrolling for the Online Registration!